Regarding the Social Distance-SING Semester: (IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR ZOOM OR DOULA CLASSES, YOU CAN DISREGARD THIS)
- Class is 30 minutes outside at Downtown at the Gardens outside Urban Outfitters in the shaded area.
- Safety is our first concern! We will take as many safety precautions as we can. I will take temeratures! I am only allowing 6 families to sign up. We will mark spots 6-7 feet away from eachother. If we cannot socially distance, we will need masks (not for under age 2.) Please come ANOTHER day if you are showing any signs of sickness. Please do not come at all if you are in one of the high-risk groups! And please respect everyone's distance!
- I will have a set of clean shakers and sticks for everyone to use. PLEASE bring your own DRUM (a big bowl or pot will do!) and your own SCARF (dishtowel, bandana, pillow case etc)
- I will have hand sanitizer for before and after class.
- Parent involvement will be crucial...and FUN! The parent will be responsible to encourage the children to respect other's space, guide them back to their spot if they wander off, and help keep them engaged!
- Selecting PAY LATER means you will Venmo @tracie-krieger or Zelle firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE CLASS.
- By registering for this class, you understand that Tracie's Music Together LLC isn't responsible should you become ill.
- We are all a community! Let's work towards some fun, safe MUSIC TOGETHER!
- I'm so sorry but there will be no refunds this summer! Makeups - yes! Refunds - no :(
** If you are enrolling in ZOOM classes, Miss Tracie will be in touch with your Zoom ID and instructions ASAP!
** DOULA CLASSES: We'll see you soon! You are going to LOVE it! Email with questions: email@example.com